Hyatt is offering Work from Hyatt packages. The goal of this initiative is the encourage people to work out of the hotels instead of at home. It’s a way of combining a vacation with work together. Since there is limited travel, most likely, you will have to go to a nearby hotel, namely within your own country.
As we are a Canadian blog, we are highlighting the 2 Canadian hotels that made the list. Hoping to see more join in on the fun!
- Spirit Ridge, part of The Unbound Collection by Hyatt (Osoyoos, British Columbia, Canada)
- Andaz Ottawa ByWard Market (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
How it works
Below are the features of the packages to consider:
- Available for stays through March 31, 2021
- *Minimum 7 night stay requirement
- Receive standard World of Hyatt in-hotel benefits
- Earn points on spending
- Nights count toward qualifying for elite status
- Option to redeem points for a Work from Hyatt package
*Be sure to choose at least 7 days for the stay before you can find the rate (see image below).
As you can see in the image above, the Work from Hyatt rate is actually the same as the standard rate.
Below are the list of benefits that guests that look forward to specifically due to the package:
- Access to standard guestroom or suite accommodations with the option to upgrade
- Access to workspace (either a separate, private space or a complimentary second guestroom) (workspace within living space in residence at Destination Residences)
- Access to complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi internet
- Receive a daily food and beverage credit
- Receive complimentary or discounted laundry services
- Receive complimentary self or valet parking
- Receive housekeeping services that reflect guest preferences on frequency and time of day
- Waived resort fees
This is an amazing initiative by Hyatt. I am glad to see them expanding their business model to accommodate more guests. Hope to see this initiative successful and expanded further in Canada!