Air Canada (Aeroplan) continue to stay as active as possible while travel has, for the most part, been grounded. There are different ways to earn and redeem your miles.
The Buy Miles promotion has been extended until Friday, May 15 at 11:59 pm ET.
Aeroplan Donation Matching
Keep in mind that every member who purchases miles during this promotion period, Aeroplan will match a portion of the miles purchased and donate them towards one of the The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health Foundation (CAMH).
Travel at Home
Keep in mind that any miles that you purchase will count towards the Travel at Home campaign, where you can fast track Air Canada Altitude status (or move up to the next status level) before May 31, 2020.
Air Canada CleanCare+
As note that the CleanCare+ program has been launched until at least June 30, 2020. Basically, there will be enhanced cleaning and safety measures, including:
- face coverings for customers and employees
- mandatory pre-flight customer temperature checks
- health questionnaires
- pre-packaged meals
- seat assignment policies to allow for more personal space in Economy Class
- providing all customers with care kits for hand cleaning and hygiene
- more sanitizing and cleaning by Air Canada staff on the plane, check-in counter and at the gate