Aeroplan adds PAL Airlines as a Partner
Air Canada has added PAL Airlines, one of Eastern Canada’s independent airlines. Aeroplan members can now earn and redeem points on PAL operated flights throughout Quebec and the Maritimes.
Here is the Aeroplan accrual chart for flights operated by PAL Airlines:
- Members can earn Aeroplan points based on distance flown on all scheduled flights operated by PAL Airlines.
- Aeroplan Elite Status qualifying is not applicable.
|Cabin||PB Booking Classes||Base Points|
|V, L, H, U||75%|
|T, K, D, A, C||25%|
|O, M, F||—|
In terms of Aeroplan Flight Rewards on PAL Airlines, note the following:
- Flights will be priced based on Aeroplan’s pricing for partner airlines for a limited time. Later in 2023, we will be transitioning regional Canadian partners to a new chart for reward pricing.
- Members will be able to book PAL flights online at aircanada.com, through the Air Canada mobile app, or via Aeroplan’s Contact Centre.
- Flights can be combined with flights operated by Air Canada and our other international airline partners.
- PAL flights are eligible for redemption in Economy class as they operate an all-economy fleet.
- The partner booking fee will apply for flight rewards including travel on PAL.
Great move by Air Canada to add to their portfolio. It is always great to have more ways to earn points.
But I would say this is probably an even better move by PAL Airlines to boost the value of flying with them.