As travel is slowly opening up Marriott Bonvoy is launching its rest of the summer and fall promotions. More than likely, we will probably see more people focusing on road trips, rather than long haul flights. So this promotion is a great way to rack up more bonus points. The details are as follows:
- Bonus offer runs from August 13, 2020 to October 18, 2020
- Registration for the promotion is required
- Earn 2,500 bonus points for first and second paid stays each
- Earn 5,000 additional points after the third paid stay onward
- There is no length of stay requirement
- There is no limit to the number of bonus points members may earn with this promotion
- A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity on any points-eligible rate
This offer can get extremely lucrative when you start racking up those stays, especially for road trips. If you are moving around from hotel to hotel while on the journey, it will add up really fast.
There are a few conditions to keep note of:
- Owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for bonus points
- Redeeming an award are not eligible for bonus points
- Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay
- Bonus points will be awarded to the member’s account up to 6 weeks after the promotion ends
Basically, if you are thinking about going on road trip in the coming 2 months, you may want to take a closer look at Marriott properties!