Airlines and hotels have been putting together some positive videos together on YouTube, so I wanted to give them a shout out for putting these videos together.
The videos range from:
- Thank you message
- Giving passengers assurance message (e.g. being there for us)
- Identifying changes that they have made to the travel experience
- Charity or giving back related
- To giving helpful tips (e.g. how to use their website)
Below is a compilation of some videos.
Air Canada / Aeroplan
- Message from Air Canada: Air Canada: Inspired by Canadians, we’re proud to be doing our part
- Message from American Airlines: Caring for you in flight
- Message from Best Western: Because We Care
- Message from British Airways: Dear Britain
- Message from Cathay Pacific: Change your travel plans with ease
Delta Air Lines
- Message from Delta Air Lines: Creating a Higher Standard of Clean | Delta Air Lines
- Message from Hyatt: Hyatt Care Fund
IHG Hotels and Resorts
- Message from IHG: True Hospitality for our Communities
- Message from United Airlines: United – Onboard Cleaning Procedures to Keep Customers and Employees Safe / United – Thank You First Responders and Essential Workers
- Message from VIA Rail: Earth Day
- Message from WestJet: A statement from Ed Sims, WestJet President and CEO
Wydham Hotels and Resorts
- Message from Wydham: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts: Let’s Take Care of Each Other
Keep in mind that we try to keep our COVID-19 page as updated as possible, which include more recent links to videos that we find relevant.
Also, free free to share any other video links that you may find in the comment section below!
- Posted by Matt
- in Air Canada (Altitude) (Merged with Air Canada Aeroplan), American Airlines (AAdvantage), Best Western (Best Western Rewards), British Airways (Executive Club - Avios), Cathay Pacific (Asia Miles), Delta Air Lines (SkyMiles), Hyatt (World of Hyatt), Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG Rewards Club), United Airlines (MileagePlus), VIA Rail (VIA Preference), WestJet (WestJet Rewards), Wyndham Rewards (Wyndham Hotels & Resorts)
- 2 comments