Earn Aeroplan with Uber Eats Grocery and Retail Sections
Effective May 3, 2023, Aeroplan members can earn 1 Aeroplan point per $1 spent on eligible orders in the Grocery and Retail sections of the Uber Eats App, with no minimum spend required. The launch further expands Aeroplan’s partnership with Uber, giving members another new way to earn Aeroplan points with national and regional grocers and retailers.
In celebration of this launch, Aeroplan members can earn 5x the points on their next grocery or retail delivery order with Uber Eats between May 3, 2023 until May 31, 2023;
These are some other new ways to earn bonus Aeroplan points:
- Earn 250-point monthly bonus when completing all of the following in the same calendar month:
- An eligible ride (premium or airport ride)
- A restaurant food delivery order of $40* or more
- An eligible order from the Grocery or Retail section through Uber and Uber Eats
- Earn 1,000 bonus Aeroplan points when members open their first Uber Eats account, and complete their first eligible order from the Restaurant, Retail, or Grocery sections in the Uber Eats App
- Earn 1,000 bonus Aeroplan points when members open their first Uber account, and take their first ride with Uber
Aeroplan members are also given the ability to convert Aeroplan points into Uber cash. The conversion rates are 3,000 points for $25, which can be used towards Uber orders or an Uber One subscription.
I love seeing Aeroplan continue expanding its partnership with Uber. This is a great way to rack up more points without flying.